Here's the challenge: commit to reading 50 books and watching 50 movies in the next year! (Find out more...)
We're at 65 participants and going strong on our goal to hit 100 by 2012! Below are a few links to participants who have blogged about fiftyfifty.me. Go visit them and say hello! (And if we missed your your post, please tell us so we can link back!
- Melinda Van: 50/50 Challenge! or How I’ve Lost My Mind
- Charity (Writing Wrongs) is combining fiftyfifty.me with another challenge, War Through the Generations. This is an amazing idea: combining challenges!
- Escape to Beer Mountain has some (more) thoughts on the 50/50 challenge.
- Binit has put up his first movie and book lists for the challenge. We love how prepared he is!
- Shell (One Journey) is gonna use popcorn and soda to wash down all this culture and adventure.
- The Lemur educates us about "bad cinema" and we hope there's a guest post coming with some recommendations from him.
- Jennifer Pooley and Coming Alive are both in, and Lolamaya started a blog just for fiftyfifty.me!